Laptop Hire - IT Training Laptop Hire
The Mouse Training Company can provide training laptops for hire when a client would like to run training courses at their premises or an external venue, but don't have a dedicated it training room or the necessary equipment.
With this service being so popular, we have increased the number of training laptops available.
We can now cater for large events that require 60+ training laptops per day.
Advantages of IT training onsite:
- Delegates do not have to travel any further than usual if training takes place at your office.
- No extra software licenses are required for training accounts.
- No dedicated IT training support staff needed.
- If you require a 1 to 1 session, then we provide a complimentary laptop.
We usually set up all equipment the night before the training event, test all laptops and ensure the room is properly laid out for IT training. There is no effort required by you excect for booking your internal room and ensuring we have access to the venue prior to training.
If you have any questions about our training laptop hire, then please contact us.
Our pricing structure for this service is as follows:
- £300 per day for 2 to 8 laptops, plus a £50 all inclusive delivery and setup cost. (maximum 8 delegates)
- £25 for a daylight projector, if required
These charges are subject to change. Please contact us for further information on this fantastic service!
We also have