The Mouse Foundation (Reg. Number 1119627)
Mouse Training Limited are currently the trustees for register a charity to be called the Mouse Foundation to provide training on the terms agreed below
- The charity is limited to providing Computer Training at a basic level (NVQ3) to volunteers of other registered charities in the borough of Islington Only.
- The Software to be limited to Microsoft and Adobe products only.
- The delivery of the training is strictly limited to the benefactor’s own site. Training facilities provided gratis by customers of Mouse Training or local facilities provided by the benefactor.
- Training is only to be provided for adult volunteers of registered charities. Full time or part-time members of staff who are remunerated cannot be considered for this programme
- The charity will be supplied with a kit of 10 laptops to run courses.
- In exceptional circumstances charities may use the computers or rooms with their own provision of trainer
- In the 1st year 12 events will be run. 1 per calendar month. (Year end 6/4/2008). Rising to 2 per month in year ending 2009.
- All trainers will be asked to donate 1 day per year to the project any shortfall will be provided by the founder and or the services of Capital Training.
- Training will be limited to 9:00 to 5:30 Monday to Friday Only