Onsite IT Training Courses
Training your staff onsite has many benefits to you and your employees. We provide an excellent onsite training service that makes it easier than ever before to arrange training at your offices. Below are frequently asked questions about Onsite Training and how to book a onsite training course
- What courses can you deliver onsite?
- What equipment / facilities do we need for an Onsite Course?
- How do I book Onsite Training?
- How soon can we arrange Onsite Training?
- How much does Onsite Training cost?
- Can our Onsite Training be tailored?
- Would it be possible to work on our own data?
Advantages of Onsite Training
- Delegates do not have to travel any further than usual.
- No extra software licenses are required for training accounts .
- No dedicated IT training support staff needed.
- If you require a 1 to 1 session, then we provide a complimentary laptop.
Mouse Training can deliver almost any course onsite. This includes onsite training for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project and all other MS Office applications. We can even setup a server for onsite training on Outlook!
The only requirement is that you have a room big enough to comfortably accommodate the delegates. If you have your own IT training room, that's great. If not, we can even provide laptops, projectors and flip charts. Our standard laptop hire charges apply.
Mouse Training has the most simplest of onsite training booking procedures. You simply contact us with your request. We will then agree a date, location, course and level with you. Done!
We do not run a schedule of dates. You dictate the days or time period on which you would like to run your onsite training course.
Your onsite training course will be charged at our standard rates, which is £695 per group up to 8 delegates. If your course is outside the M25, then travel cost and a hotel cost might apply. We always agree these costs with you prior to the course, so no nasty surprises when you get your invoice! All costs exclude VAT.
Of course! This is what makes us different to most other onsite training companies. We even provide a free Training Needs Analysis to establish your current and required level of onsite training. All of this at no extra charge!
If you prefer to use your own data, we can accommodate this. We will need to agree and view your data prior to the course to ensure we understand your needs. Usually, this is not a problem at all!